cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can We Use ASUS ROG Logo To Design Case

KING_DRANZER
Level 7
I plan on building a gaming PC, on which I will be spending a good amount of money. I was planning on getting custom case for that build, the case would be based on ROG theme which will come with ROG logo on it. I wanted to know if I could use the ROG logo for the build.
25 REPLIES 25

Nate152
Hi KING DRANZER

Sure you can use the ROG logo it's your pc you can put on it whatever you want.

Be sure to show us some pictures. 🙂

Nate152 wrote:
Hi KING DRANZER

Sure you can use the ROG logo it's your pc you can put on it whatever you want.

Be sure to show us some pictures. 🙂

I didn't want to land up in trouble for using the logo without informing ASUS about it. If it will not cause any kind of trouble then I would be happy to get it done.

The only thing I am trying to figure out is how to get the GPU done. I am planning to use TITAN X PASCAL which is only produced by NVIDIA and there being no replacement cooler from ASUS ROG probably I will have to get it redesigned locally. Well I am open for ideas.

And yes I will surely post the pics when done.

KING DRANZER wrote:
I didn't want to land up in trouble for using the logo without informing ASUS about it. If it will not cause any kind of trouble then I would be happy to get it done.

The only thing I am trying to figure out is how to get the GPU done. I am planning to use TITAN X PASCAL which is only produced by NVIDIA and there being no replacement cooler from ASUS ROG probably I will have to get it redesigned locally. Well I am open for ideas.

And yes I will surely post the pics when done.

You can build whatever you want, the only time you get into hot water for is if you market it and sell it.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
Are you liquid cooling?

EK has waterblocks for the Titan X pascal.

https://www.ekwb.com/configurator/step1_complist

That I have to decide. If I have to watercool the rig then I will have to carefully plan and manage the tubing around the LEDs on Motherboard and other stuff so that they are visible.

What will you recommend getting custom air cooler or EK Watercooling Block.

I know with TITAN X PASCAL if I do watercooling it will become insane build(budget will be going up but if required I will wait bit longer and increase my budget for it)

EDIT: Got an idea, as only top of the GPUs will be visible not the front. Going for watercooling will be good. I will get EK blocks and tweak the NVIDIA HB SLI bridge and replace its cover with wider ROG led plate which again have to get it made but probably it will look great(I hope).

Nate152
Yeah if you go water cooling the cost can easily be 1,000 - 1,500 u.s. dollars more.

You'll probably want to get an EK backplate for your titan x pascal too.

Nate152 wrote:
Yeah if you go water cooling the cost can easily be 1,000 - 1,500 u.s. dollars more.

You'll probably want to get an EK backplate for your titan x pascal too.

Yes it will cost a big amount. Even more than that as I live in India so import charges and shipping cost applied by EK adds up to push it even further. But that is fine with me(imported EK before I know what the estimate will be).

Well I will do Watercooling.

This is a prestigious build for me. As I am building it based on my favorite brand in Custom PC World, I want to go all out on it.

For that reason I am open to any advise from ROG community on improving my build.

Nate152
List your pc components and water cooling stuff, we can help make recommendations. 🙂

Here are the pics:

I am not a pro 3D designer so that was the best I could do.

Case dimensions(HxBxW): 1000mm x 800mm x 400mm

Radiator Support: 480mm(3 x Top) 480mm(3 x Bottom)

That cut outs on the both side are for radiator exhaust and can support 480mm radiators.

All the areas with ROG Logos and tags will not be printed plain it will be cut out and will have LED back light.

Even the Intel Inside case badge and NVIDIA case badge will be cut out from the side and will have LED back light instead of sticking them.

There will be red led running on the sides or back of the red design on the case.

What else should I modify in this.

I will post the Radiator setup in short while.