cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have section for ideas?

rufreakde
Level 7
Hey guys,

I am new here and wanted to ask (I am cocky I know) if we could create a forum section with ideas all around ROG products.

- That includes: features for software / features for hardware
- Does not include: features that would not give any benefit or would cost to much anyway like: "we need 20 high quality VRMs on our mainboards" stuff like this

I mean we are the Republic of Gamers and in a Republic you should harvest ideas and pick out and cultivate the best, right?

Everyone can contribute and people can give feedback for each post.

ps: I love creative stuff ❤️ And Hardware/ Software can be realy creative
7 REPLIES 7

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?93023-Let-your-ideas-be-heard-Project-Dream-Machine-by-ASU...

Okay seems like I need to use a search. But anyway that was a thread not a section 🙂
Thanks for your link!

Also the thread is closed and so new ideas can't be posted right? A section has much better overview potential.:)
And ideas would not be burried. Also you could give feedback directly to an idea per thread. (less quoting in between)

xeromist
You could say that's what the product feedback section is about in general. Yes you can provide ideas for existing products but nothing prevents you from posting new concepts there (and many people do). I can't guarantee ASUS will ever read it or implement ideas but you can certainly discuss and refine ideas with other members there.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
You could say that's what the product feedback section is about in general. Yes you can provide ideas for existing products but nothing prevents you from posting new concepts there (and many people do). I can't guarantee ASUS will ever read it or implement ideas but you can certainly discuss and refine ideas with other members there.

Thank you very much for your feedback! 🙂
I will post some stuff when I come up with something.

DJEmir
Level 7
Actually, I'm sure they pay someone, or rather a few of them, to read over the ideas posted here as anyone of them could all of a sudden greatly improve their bottom line. - DJ Emir of Denver's Best DJs

I mean this would totaly make sense. Ideas that improve your product can be everywhere. If you strive for inovation you will be able to surive and beat the competition. Even if there would be 200 bad ideas if there is 1 good one in between you can get a headstart! 🙂

I'd like to propose a product that I've made already. Is there a email I can contact to set something up?