cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare code redemption issue

Hi !
I just bought my Strix RTX 2070 Super yesterday and today, I signed up for Call of Duty redemption code.
After completing the form and hit the submit, I got below message:

Redemption completed! If you haven’t redeemed games, click https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_COD/ to go back to the homepage. Please contact us via email at rog_forum@asus.com if you have any questions — include the phrase “Game Bundle Redemption- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®” in the email subject line. (*Please provide a valid receipt with clear show of date of purchase and upload it to any cloud space, for example Dropbox, WeTransfer, ASUS Webstorage and provide a download URL.) .

However, nothing shows up in my email till now as well as I dont know where I can get the code.
The above link route me back to the registration page.
I submit this concern to https://rog.asus.com/forum/sendmessage.php but always got "invalid URL* once press send.
I tried to check with Geforce Experience but doesnt help.

Appreciate your advice.
Thank you very much !
49 REPLIES 49

I have been waiting for more than a month (since 25th October till now) but not a single reply from Asus. The current status still remains as "Login activity - not processed yet"

I tried to use the alternative link, fill in the form and send but then receive a message "Unrecognized URL (https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_COD/)"

Feeling very disappointed

latest update is that i have now received the redemption email with an actual code in it - yay. took a couple goes, but the code redemption via blizzard has now been successful.

So I finally got my code yesterday after tweeting & facebooking Asus. Not sure if that was the reason or if they realised they sent blank emails. Either way, I finally got it.

Also received the email with no code. Emailed rog_forum last week but still no reply.

daplaymaker wrote:
Got a email for a successful registration confirmation for the Call of Duty modern Warfare event but the code is blank :L

I received an email with the code missing too. After going through Asus support, and being provided with a number of different addresses to email without success, support finally directed the request to rog_forum@asus.com . I've just received my code this afternoon and was able to redeem through Geforce Experience without an issue 🙂

spartan_hoplite wrote:
Just got mine, after 9 days. thank you Asus

They send you through Email?

spartan_hoplite wrote:
Just got mine, after 9 days. thank you Asus

I have that same info on my application status page yet still no email with code?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i can try
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
nop.... LATAM is screww. IS NOT GLOBAL

As always Panama City Panama is screw fried when asus products codes is concern. even on shipping for RMA is so sad. Anyways that is what we have here. I know LATAM region sucks. but these have to change. we consume more ASus products than other places. even for small market. anyways next time amazon purchase

Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
nop.... LATAM is screww. IS NOT GLOBAL

As always Panama City Panama is screw fried when asus products codes is concern. even on shipping for RMA is so sad. Anyways that is what we have here. I know LATAM region sucks. but these have to change. we consume more ASus products than other places. even for small market. anyways next time amazon purchase

Same for me.....