cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios & cpu oc

QuantumX
Level 7
Hi guys,

After looking at a few guides on the net, I thought I'd go overclock my CPU. Surprisingly, after I went into the BIOS, I didn't have the same settings in it, as the guy on the net did. Link to Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZRjoeyz4Z0

In mine, I don't have half of the options, including the ones to OC the CPU. I did find two very weird fields that by default said Auto and could be modified to boost the CPU to form 3700 to 4000, but they were like DTK and CKM or some weird abbreviations that didn't make sense.

Soooo, I was thinking that it's because my BIOS is probably not updated. I went to the X470F-Gaming drivers section and downloaded the latest one. Put in on a flash drive, booted in and updated. Funnily, nothing changed.

I'm sittin' here bustin' my head against the wall trying to figure out why tf it's not working. 🙂

Would be very thankful if someone can help! Cheers!
3 REPLIES 3

QuantumX
Level 7
Hey guys. Still having trouble finding the settings in the Bios, even after booting and updating it with EzFlash.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks alot!

Different Motherboards
He is using the ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO X470... $260
Your is a ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING... $190
Alot of CPU OC setting are different on the CROSSHAIR VII HERO...

I would still imagine it's the same thing. I literally cannot OC my CPU from the Bios. o.O