cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BF4 ROG Emblem

Sandcracka
Level 10
To any Battlefield fans out there. I made the awesome ROG logo using BF4's emblem tools. It's the best I could do using what I had but I think it looks pretty good. Now every time I get a kill, they will see that I am powered with ROG equipment!27744
33 REPLIES 33

Kronvict wrote:
Yeah you can do that with any image on the net but in order to clone it to your own emblem gallery on battlelog you have to be a friend.

Okey dokey! I didn't know that.
Cheers!

Kronvict wrote:
Yeah you can do that with any image on the net but in order to clone it to your own emblem gallery on battlelog you have to be a friend.

Yep that worked... Thanks again m8

Sandcracka
Level 10
Hello everyone, if you want my BF4 emblem, you just have to click on my profile link and then click on my emblem. You don't have to be my friend on Origin to get my emblem. I will say this though, I will not accept friend requests for people i do not know. If you would like to be my friend, please let me know here first so I know who you are. Thanks.

meankeys
Level 13
Hi Sandcracka

Thanks for the sweet emblem

Sandcracka
Level 10
@meankeys your welcome!

Alright, i just tried to copy someone elses emblem that wasn't on my friends list and I couldn't. I guess they must have disabled copying other peoples emblems that aren't friends.

Poco_OM
Level 10
Thats Awesome.

Hey Sandcracka!
I would love to copy that emblem and play with it, you did really an amazing job!
I sent you a friend request just now (YASHSTAR) and hope you can accept me and i could copy the logo and maybe
join you on the battlefield some time! would be awesome!

Thanks and greetings!
CORSAIR 900D
ASUS MAXIMUS VI FORMULA
INTEL I7 4770K @ 4.5 GHZ
CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB @ 2400MHZ
SLI EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX
SSD SYSTEM: CORSAIR FORCE GT 120GB
SSD APPS: CORSAIR FORCE GT 240 GB
HDD STORAGE: WD BLACK 2TB
CORSAIR AX860I PSU
CORSAIR H100I 4 x SP120 HP

MegaIodon
Level 7
Hello Sandcracka!

I really want to have that ASUS ROG emblem, so i sent you a friend request over at Battlelog! My ID is MegaIodon!

Thank you very much, i'd be very grateful if you could let me get it! If you decide to accept my friend request, feel free to remove me after i've copied the emblem.

Thanks once again, hope you'll read this!

/MegaIodon

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MegaIodon/

TEAMKlLLER
Level 7
Can you export the code please?

https://gist.github.com/cowboy/6815966

TotalONE
Level 7
No, Im not a programmer Im just really interested in exploring new things that I don't know about. Where should I start if I wanted to test Linux?