cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad image

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Getting an "ACCESS DENIED on this server" message every time I try to post an image or indeed every time I try to edit a post

Je suis en France...if that makes a difference.....

Been happening for last two days....

:confused:
21 REPLIES 21

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Yes...have to remember that...if it wan't for these fulgers there would be peace and harmony @ ROG.....

My condolences to the server for having to deal with that...

Skull6
Level 10
Arne, I almost didn't open this thread to read it, because based on its title, I thought you might have actually posted a pic of HiVizMan...

😉
"If it moves, salute it. If it doesn't move, pick it up. & if you can't pick it up...paint it RED & BLACK !!"
G75VW-BBK5 {stock}

............ Macrium Reflect ..................Full G55VW/G75VW model list!

IM2L844
Level 12
I don't know about uploading images, but compared to the depressingly slow page loads of the last few days, the forum pages are loading faster than they ever have for me this morning. Thanks to whoever did whatever they done. It's working.

Retired
Not applicable
Input>

The MSI forum is fast 24/7-365

WhitePaw wrote:
Input>

The MSI forum is fast 24/7-365

Yip it sure is. But sadly it is not ROG now is it? 😄
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.

Retired
Not applicable
Maybe Asus could send MSI a email, and ask if they could share server?

IM2L844
Level 12
Strictly from an ROI perspective, one would think the definitive Asus performance flagship site would have insanely fast, reliable and dedicated servers.

Harrumph...bean counters...pfffft!

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
Still can't post pics.....even after I changed country....in Spain now :confused::mad:

Retired
Not applicable
I am going to the moon next Monday, if you cant upload pics from Spain, i think it will fail posting pics from the planet of cream cheese.

Mission> add a ROG flag to the surface