cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Turkey support wont replace pads,seeking help or advices.

StanicEnemy
Level 7
I have bought asus cerberus headset one years ago and the pads on headset is wearing off and it does hurt my ears now,i called asus support service and they told me there is nothing they can do for me really? I had a convo with asus live support and same thing happened no single chance and now the headset i bought is really started annoying me due to wear off pads... asus wont help me and is there anything i can do? the store where i bought it is just ignores me.I have asus mobo,monitor,headset,phone but the asus support is the worst one ive ever seen,i just wanted to get spare skatez from logitech and they sent it to me from holland to turkey within three days just for free.Asus should learn something from logitech.
2 REPLIES 2

xeromist
I don't know what you have locally in Turkey but there are companies selling replacement ear pads. I've actually bought thicker pads for some new headsets to make them more comfortable to wear as well. As long as they are the right shape and size a lot of pads can be swapped.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/Replacement-Parts-Tools/163769/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=replacement+ear+cups

Unfortunately most warranties don't cover wear & tear from usage. I think you're lucky Logitech sent the new skates. I bought my last replacement skates myself. I would never expect a company to replace my ear pads that I had worn out.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
I don't know what you have locally in Turkey but there are companies selling replacement ear pads. I've actually bought thicker pads for some new headsets to make them more comfortable to wear as well. As long as they are the right shape and size a lot of pads can be swapped.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/Replacement-Parts-Tools/163769/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=replacement+ear+cups

Unfortunately most warranties don't cover wear & tear from usage. I think you're lucky Logitech sent the new skates. I bought my last replacement skates myself. I would never expect a company to replace my ear pads that I had worn out.

Thank you i think ill have to deal with it i didnt expect a low quailty pads from asus really.For Logitech i just called them and they sent it to me for free.