cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus tech support sucks

Jboy619
Level 7
after waiting an hour someone talking extremely low picks up the phone asks me my phone number, if ive ever called asus before
then asks me the problem he says nothing so im pretty sure hes still there just typing or somthing, 2minutes later i ask if hes still there
and he doesnt answer but the calls still connected 20 minutes later . is this normal?
4 REPLIES 4

Nate152
hello Jboy619

Welcome to the ROG forum !

If you had to call asus tech support you must be having some kind of problem. Explain your problem here and be detailed as possible and we'll see if we can help you.

Nate152
Hello Jboy619

Welcome to the ROG forum !

If you had to call asus tech support you must be having some kind of problem. Explain your problem here and be detailed as possible, we'll see if we can help you.

Bonemane
Level 8
Happened to me a few days ago after I spoke with a supervisor, he supposedly hung up the phone, but it was still connected and I could hear them talking so I didn't know what was going on. I sent off another advanced RMA form 4 days ago with no response, have had 4 different people look into things and no resolution yet. It's all mind boggling to me how a company that represents itself as the "epitome of gaming", a "leader in the industry" yet has such horrible support. Just last week I got sent a link for a supposed RMA form to a website that... doesn't exist. Even the new RMA form request website they just put out looks like a crappy survey-monkey-esque rip-off that is very suspicious. It's just sad.
Welcome to the jungle -
Google+ - Bonemane
Facebook - Bonemane Reviews

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Jboy619 and Bonemane,

What issues are you guys having with your products? Maybe you can ask about them here and we can help you guys. I also recommend providing more information like where you're from, so the moderators can contact the correct people to find out what went wrong.

Cheers.