cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Forum in Tapatalk

rolldog
Level 9
Lately, when I log onto the forum, it asks if I want to use Tapatalk instead, which I would rather do and have been hoping this day would come. Unfortunately, Tapatalk doesn’t recognize my login credentials for the forum. Can anyone answer for me if I need to setup separate credentials if I want to use Tapatalk to participate in this forum? I tried my credentials in Tapatalk and it's not recognized. If I logout of the forum online and then log back in, it works fine. So I know I'm using the correct username and password. Does anyone have any advice?
6 REPLIES 6

X-ROG
Level 15
Sorry I didn't realize this was still an issue. I've just tried it and it's not working. We'll look into it.

MarshallR wrote:
Sorry I didn't realize this was still an issue. I've just tried it and it's not working. We'll look into it.

It's an issue for me too. I only noticed as it appended my username with "01" ie BoutIme01. So it has effectively created a new profile for me. When I logged out it offered to log me in with this new profile. I declined and when I put in my correct username and password it tells me I do not have an email address. WTF?

So I tried putting in my email address instead of my userbame and it tells me either my username and/or password are wrong. I've tried both the Pro and Free versions of Tapatalk.

BoutTime wrote:
It's an issue for me too. I only noticed as it appended my username with "01" ie BoutIme01. So it has effectively created a new profile for me. When I logged out it offered to log me in with this new profile. I declined and when I put in my correct username and password it tells me I do not have an email address. WTF?

So I tried putting in my email address instead of my userbame and it tells me either my username and/or password are wrong. I've tried both the Pro and Free versions of Tapatalk.

Just to indicate what I mean.....This is the username I have if I log into the forum with the username suggested by Tapatalk.[emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JemTheWire
Level 7
It's been a issue or me too. I have never been able to log in via Tapatalk. I know my credentials are correct. Gave up in the end.

Trying to get it work here, not working. 😞