cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG B3660-F/MSI GTX 970/WIN 10 Problem Code 43!

Hohenstaufen234
Level 7
Hi!

First i would like to say that if i have placed this question wrong, mods can please move it to the right part of the forum. I wasn't really sure where to put it so.

I have a serious problem i hope someone can help me with. It seems that many people have problems with their Nvidia cards conflicting with Windows 10 and Asus Mothersboards.
I have searched through the internet like a madman, pulling my hair apart trying to find a solution to this.

The problem is that i recently upgraded my whole rig with a Asus ROG Strix B360-F Gaming Motherboard, Intel Core i5-9400F 2.90Ghz Cpu and HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 8GB Kit (2x4GB).

The problem started when i installed every component. And was forced to installed Windows 10, because of Windows 7 installation doesn´t support USB 3.0.
Now everything works EXECEPT my Geforce MSI GTX 970. It worked PERFECTLY when i was running Windows 7 on my old rig. Now the system finds the card, but it says "Code 43". I have tried reinstalling in safe mode with DDU, different drivers etc. This is really driving me insane since this have forced me to revert back to my old GTX 570 card. I bought and upgraded to the new rig to get more juice and power playing games like GTA5 etc etc. But now it seems kinda pointless that i even bought this damn thing.

So if someone has had the same problem and managed to solved it i would be eternally greatful! Because the card works, i have tried it on a friends comp and it worked. And it worked when i was running Windows 7.

Regards!
1 REPLY 1

Hohenstaufen234
Level 7
Nobody who has any ideas or have had a similiar problem like me? 😕

I really need help, i'm totally stuck! My ideas have runned out and i don't know what to do.
Any help would be deeply appreciated!

😞