cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus other board and cpu cashback not paid

camsy17551
Level 7
I purchased a motherboard and CPU from scan.co.uk on the 22nf may 2017 at this time there was a promotion on from ASUS. If I bought a motherboard and cpu combination I would get £80 cashback it is now the 19th October 2017 and I am still waiting on this cashback.

I have sent well over 20 emails and have had about 4 emails back so far with blunt information I had an email on the 9th October saying the below

*The money transfer has been carried out. Please check your bank account within the next week and note that the payment has been executed by the agency ninepoint consulting GmbH. If you have not received an incoming payment from ninepoint consulting GmbH, please send us your account information (IBAN + BIC) for a check.

I am still waiting for he payment I have provided all required information invoices etc to prove it and registered the products for warranty but I am
Still waiting *I have also sent my IBAN AND BIC SWIFT code again and have since not had. A reply hat was probably about 6”7 emails ago with no reply still really unhappy with ASUS at this current time with the lack of communication it’s disgusting just want my cashback I paid more my good had them for 5 months so far I want my cashback can someone who really cares and wants to go above and beyond help me please*
6 REPLIES 6

xeromist
Since this was a UK promo I'm not sure who would be able to check into this for you. Send a PM to MasterC@ASUS and ask him if he can put you in contact with a UK customer service lead. Also if you have a support case number you can post in the Service Inquiries sub-forum but it sounds like you might not have one.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I do have a case I’d unsure where to go for the service forum really quite new to this

I still have not received cash back. It's been over 90 days.

camsy17551 wrote:
I do have a case I’d unsure where to go for the service forum really quite new to this

Hi Camsy,

Sorry I missed your earlier post. The service section is here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?295
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

JustinThyme
Level 13
FWIW, over the years Ive yet to receive any cash back from any promotion from any manufacturer for any product. All a marketing ploy. First they count on that more than half wont even file the rebate and the the rest wont hound them relentlessly for a decade to get it. For this reason I never buy anything expecting to get any rebate unless its instant at the time of purchase. Add hoops after that and it gets exponentially hopeless. Think about it, whats the point of a rebate? Why not just sell at a discounted sale price for whatever period the special is to run for?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
FWIW, over the years Ive yet to receive any cash back from any promotion from any manufacturer for any product. All a marketing ploy. First they count on that more than half wont even file the rebate and the the rest wont hound them relentlessly for a decade to get it. For this reason I never buy anything expecting to get any rebate unless its instant at the time of purchase. Add hoops after that and it gets exponentially hopeless. Think about it, whats the point of a rebate? Why not just sell at a discounted sale price for whatever period the special is to run for?

How can companies operate like this I had a deal with MSI AND GOT PAIF THE CASHBACK WITHIN 58 days *