cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus VII Hero AC code?

RxL-Soul
Level 7
so i have purchased this board and i was ment to receive a code for assassins creed and i have not got it inside the box or anything does anyone know the reason for this would love to be pointed into the right direction for help on this matter
l i7 5930k | Rampage V Extreme | Corsair H110i GTX | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz | EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ acx 2.0+ | EVGA SuperNova 750w G2 | Samsung 960 Evo 250GB l Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | 1 TB WD Red | Corsair 900D |

http://valid.x86.fr/3dxmew
2 REPLIES 2

InfernoStorm
Level 10
Did you buy the game within the promotion period and was this purchased from a recognized retailer? If so, you can just contact their support directly and provide purchase invoice and they will give you new code. I did that last time and I got my code which I used on Geforce website to claim the game code.

BlameHoffmann
Level 7
RxL-Soul wrote:
so i have purchased this board and i was ment to receive a code for assassins creed and i have not got it inside the box or anything does anyone know the reason for this would love to be pointed into the right direction for help on this matter

If I remember correctly, the code is given to you separately from the store you purchased the board from. It could be that the promotion is over.