cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Lighting Control Issue in Strix X470-F Gaming

AniChatt
Level 9
Hello guys I have installed my new mobo and after clean installation of windows it started to create issues with Lighting Control Version 1.06.17. These are the things which annoying me,
1. When I power on the mobo led starts. Press the power button the mobo leds off but the power strip starts glowing. When it is logged in to windows and I try to start Lighting control software it fails to launch. But after say 5 minutes all of a sudden all leds start on it's own as per my settings.
2. It looks like something is causing not to start Lighting control before a delay.
3. Tried to switch back to a older version but same problem here.
Please help....
1 REPLY 1

AniChatt
Level 9
Dear All,
It seems no one has some solution. Whatever, I have fixed it and this is for those who might get help from this thread.
This was due to driver conflict of Asus Aura with my other RGB software like Corsair CUE, Aorus Engine. It can be fixed by properly cleaning the driver which I don't know how since I don't have a good understanding of the windows registry values so I have clean recovered my windows from a Image that I normally make after a clean install and now it is working just fine.