cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aluminium Tempered Glass Cases

Vlada011
Level 10
Last few months I search case for me, I start to look before 6 months but to be
honest nothing really cool and affordable or available in my region I didn't find.
Among PC cases who could become my cases but price not allow are
Caselabs S8S Limited, Lian Li PC-O9 not available and unknown price....

What we have on market from affordable glass-aluminium cases?
Not much choice below 350-500$.

I found one case just little below and I think many ROG Fans will like.
It's important because I could buy him, I mean I could find him, that's very important if you live in my region.

Cooltek Jonsbo MOD1 Red Black. There is a ATX and Mini ITX variant.

As you see on pictures I want to put 360 radiator on bottom of case on 3x Noctua NF-A12x25 I bought before few day. From first 6 arrive in country,
3 are with me now. I'm so happy, special because I paid price of 2 and XRES Revo on top of the fan or mobo tray???

I should buy this case arround 18-20 August except if some of you ruin my perspective.
This case should serve as house for X99 very short time, arround 6 months or less and after than I hope,
I hop I will find affordable i9-9900K and some Apex/Code mobo.

Case have in Black/Green variant for NVIDIA fan-atics and Red/Black for AMD fan-atics.
Did I found again hidden jewel for successor of my 650D. I think yes except some cases I would really like as PC-O9.
Case cost 330 euro but I will really have nice material and holders for different type of hardware.

What you think?

3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
Nice looking case!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

I like the design.

Vlada011
Level 10
It's beautifull, almost as In Win S-Frame.
And it's very usefull for 2x 360mm radiators.

This case will be used for X99 and later I hope Z390 some Maximux Code/Apex and i9-9900K.
With completely different watercooling loop shape.
Very hard to find today modern, practic, and beatufill aluminium case.
If not Stainless Steal and because weight than we deserve aluminium at least.

Both are beautifull, green/black is nothing less nice. Only request little different color scheme and could combine with less options.
But for NVIDIA fans great.

I can't wait to see new Maximus generation.
But maybe... depend from difference of chipset maybe people could save cost with Maximus X.
I would like 10th Maximus, except if 11th bring something important.