cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Suite II & Monitoring Software HELP!

marubal21
Level 7
I recently put together my 1st ROG System, and i have a few questions i hope someone could help me with.

1- I have AI Suite II installed but i'm trying to disable the 'Asus EZ Update' service that come with it from starting up with Windows. I have tried many different attempts, but i can't seem to find a way to stop it from loading that doesn't involve remove AI Suite altogether.

2- What do you recommend as a low overhead onscreen monitoring software for GPUs and CPU? I normally use MSI Afterburner but that only covers the GPUs, i would like something that also would show me the CPU temps in real-time and with an in-game overlay sort of like Afterburner has.

Thank You in Advance!
3 REPLIES 3

Chino
Level 15
1. Remove AI Suite entirely. Then proceed to run the cleaner that can be found in my signature in Safe Mode. AI might look pretty now but eventually it'll start giving you headaches.

2. Download and install HWiNFO64. It comes with Rivatuner's OSD plug-in which should work flawlesly with Afterburner's OSD.

Chino wrote:
1. Remove AI Suite entirely. Then proceed to run the cleaner that can be found in my signature in Safe Mode. AI might look pretty now but eventually it'll start giving you headaches.

2. Download and install HWiNFO64. It comes with Rivatuner's OSD plug-in which should work flawlesly with Afterburner's OSD.

Thanks for the advise, i'll be doing away with AI Suite then. I'll give HWiNFO64 a look.

HiVizMan
Level 40
The best is HWmonitor. I use the non-install version. So nothing is permanently on my system and therefore my registry.
To help us help you - please provide as much information about your system and the problem as possible.