2) Open the app and go to Following and click the Search button.
3) Search for "ASUS ROG" and Click "Follow"
4) Go back in the Following tab. ASUS ROG appears. Click on ASUS ROG to access the forum.
5) You can navigate on the different forum categories. A pop-up window will appear to log-in.
6)To log-in into the forum, enter your email address and password you are using usually on the desktop version. Best is to create a Tapatalk account to remember your log-in for the different forum you will follow.
7) If you want to receive notifications for a specific topic, click on the subscribe button on the top right. In that case, I am following Overclocking & Tweaking
😎 Next time you will access the Following tab, the topic subscribed will appears. It will also show in your feed.
It does. It is what i am doing right now. Nonetheless it is buggy. I know if i connect to rog forum through my pc i will have to reconnect in tapatalk (use disconnect then reconnect with your credentials).
Also most pictures link are broken via tapatalk. Not all but 90% for sure.
Their plugin must be outdated.
Are you listening modo? Can you check this with the forum administrator? 😛