cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denial

MeanMachine
Level 13
I've been denied access in response to a thread I wish to contribute to. Other threads I've responded to are no problem.
The denial notice asked me to contact admin with details of the notice however I receive the same denial notice if I try to send them a message. :rolleyes:
Is there any moderator or admin that can help resolve this issue?
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]
60 REPLIES 60

Arne Saknussemm wrote:
No almost about it...

Yeah you might be right. 🙂
Davemon50

davemon50
Level 11
On the following page you can send a message to the CEO in North America:

https://www.asus.com/us/support/CallUs/

Perhaps if they were inundated with forum operational complaints it might turn someone's head this way. I have no idea if those emails just go to Asus' SPAM folder or if they actually read them, but it might be worth a try?
Davemon50

Volt
Level 9
It's been happening to me. I've been unable to do a long reply in some threads. And not be able to post a long post with a router issue I've been having. It's a little comforting to read it's not just me.

MeanMachine
Level 13
I'm now marking all threads where Access Denial comes up with the following. "Unable to respond due to ACCESS DENIAL".
It seems to be due to certain characters or by the size of the post, not sure but this is ridiculous.
In some cases I can contact the OP via private email and detail in short sentences a recommendation but not always.

My System Specs:

CPU:

[/HR]

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

This problem has now been solved for more than 24 hours now, thanks to the ASUS ROG forum staff for their actions (late certainly).

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

This problem has now been solved for more than 24 hours now, thanks to the ASUS ROG forum staff for their actions (late certainly).
:
Who told you that :mad: cause here's my one hundredth time stamp for "ACCESS DENIAL"
Access Denied

timestamp: 2019-07-01 10:53:09
event ID: 1135950231649268773910918305311897569673
client IP address: 218.214.149.148
URL: http://rog.asus.com/forum/profile.php?do=updateprofile
Please take a screenshot and contact your administrator

This denial was during a profile update.

My System Specs:

CPU:

[/HR]

davemon50
Level 11
Who said it's fixed? Can you post a link to the official announcement?
Davemon50

InfernoStorm
Level 10
gsdfhsdgfhsfdghgdfhgfdhjgfjjgfdjhgjhgjfghkfhjgkhjkjhkjhgkgfdgfadsfdsafdsagsdfgafdgfdsgfdhfdhdsfhsdfgdffdsfdafdhfsjdjfhdjsahdsahjkghakjghkjadgkjhadfjhahfdhfhjkghasdkjhkjdshfasjkghdjksaghkjdshfkjsadhgkjahgkjsadhgjkh ajkghdsjkhgjdakshgjkdahgjkadhgkjadshgjkhsdgjkhdskjhgkjsahgjksahgjsadhgajsdhgsdhgjaksdhgkjdsahgkahkjgdhakjghdkjghaksjdhgkjdshkgjhdkjgahksjdghsakdjhgsajdkhgakjdhgkjadhgkjashgkjadhskjgahdzskjghsdakjghadjskghasdkjhgsajkhgkadjshgjkhgjdksahgjsdahgjkdshajkghkjdhgjksadhgakdsjhgasdkjhgkjdsahgkjasdhgakdjshgkajsdhgsdkhgasdjkghasdkjghkjdsahgaskjhgsakdjhgakjsdhgsdjakhgjksadhgkjadshkjghasdjkghsakjhgkjasdhgkjdsahkjgasdhgjkdsahghdsakjghdskhgakjdshgkjasdhgkjadshgkjasdhgkjsadhgkjasdhgkjashgkjdsahgkjahkgjdsahgkajdshgkjsadhgjksadhgkjsadhgksadhgkjsdhgkjahgjksadhgjkasdhgkjsdhgjaksdhgaks jhgskjdhgdjskhgkdjshgajksdhgkjsadhgjaksdhgkjsdhgkjsadhgsadjkhgdsjkahgakjsdhgakjsdhgakjsdhgaskdjhgdskjahgdkjsahgshdgjksdhgjdskahgksjdhgjsd

InfernoStorm
Level 10
Try clearing your cache and cookies on your browser, that should fix the issue.

davemon50
Level 11
Clearing cache has been done many times, it's not a solution.

PLEASE POST THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT if you have one. But there isn't one?
Davemon50