cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denial

MeanMachine
Level 13
I've been denied access in response to a thread I wish to contribute to. Other threads I've responded to are no problem.
The denial notice asked me to contact admin with details of the notice however I receive the same denial notice if I try to send them a message. :rolleyes:
Is there any moderator or admin that can help resolve this issue?
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]
60 REPLIES 60

davemon50 wrote:
Crossing fingers then. 😉

Will there be a formal announcement, so communication here is sufficient?

There was no announcement when they fixed the slowness and problems of authentication which forced to log in each action on the forum, I do not think there is an announcement when this problem of Access Denied will be fixed.

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

cl-Albert (Super Moderator) should go to ASUS HQ today, he will see if there is any update on this issue and will let we know.

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

cl-Albert (Super Moderator) should go to ASUS HQ today, he will see if there is any update on this issue and will let we know.

Hi,

Thanks for everyone's patience with this.
I'm located in the U.S. though and unfortunately, don't know much about the ROG forums back-end, so will just check with HQ again tonight to see they have any updates.

cl-Albert wrote:
Hi,

I'm located in the U.S. though and unfortunately, don't know much about the ROG forums back-end, so will just check with HQ again tonight to see they have any updates.

Thanks you.

cl-Albert wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for the update. I've been trying to make a post about an issue I have with a new ROG computer and haven't been able to because of the Access Denied problem. I really hope this gets fixed SOON because my issue is REALLY irritating 😞

cl-Albert
testtest2

jab383
Level 13
Thanks for what you can do, cl-Albert. The denial bit me yesterday when I'm sure I could have helped with a memory issue. A user-to-user forum turns into a fail with this sort of bug going on.

cl-Albert
QUOTE=jab383;773989]Thanks for what you can do, cl-Albert. The denial bit me yesterday when I'm sure I could have helped with a memory issue. A user-to-user forum turns into a fail with this sort of bug going on.

Unfortunately, didn't hear any good news from HQ yesterday and sounds like they still need more time to solve it which hopefully will not take too much longer.
It's an ugly solution, but sounds like the left bracket is giving the system problems right now, so if you just remove them all from your replies as above, the system should let you post. Thanks!

Edit: The system doesn't seem to like me using dashes to separate the quote above, so I used periods instead...

cl-Albert wrote:
Unfortunately, didn't hear any good news from HQ yesterday and sounds like they still need more time to solve it which hopefully will not take too much longer.

Hi,

News about this problem please ? Threads that I can not update anymore accumulate (at least 6 so far) ...

1mluer
Level 11
Starting to be more frequent now.. I can't respond to a couple of threads because of this.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!