cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Denial

MeanMachine
Level 13
I've been denied access in response to a thread I wish to contribute to. Other threads I've responded to are no problem.
The denial notice asked me to contact admin with details of the notice however I receive the same denial notice if I try to send them a message. :rolleyes:
Is there any moderator or admin that can help resolve this issue?
We owe our existence to the scum of the earth, Cyanobacteria

My System Specs:

MB:ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero/WiFi GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 sc PSU:Corsair AX-1200i
CPU:
AMD R7 2700X Cooler: Corsair Hydro H115i Case: Corsair Carbide 780t

Memory:G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14D-16GTZR SSD:Samsung 500GB 960 EVO M.2

[/HR]
60 REPLIES 60

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

I have not expressed myself well, I do not suffer this problem since I announced it without needing to perform any specific action via my browser (like clearing the cache).

Sorry for the incomprehension generated, so I confirm that no one (official or not) told me it was resolved, it's just that I noticed that it was resolved on my side (without knowing the root cause).

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
Some of the issues should be solved now like editing some of the posts (at least I can edit my posts now using 'special' formatting), so if anybody is still seeing problems, try to provide specific details and links that we can pass to HQ to investigate more (or they can investigate on their own hopefully?). Thanks.

davemon50
Level 11
I will try to post something new later with attachments and formatting and see if it goes this time, crossing fingers and toes that everything goes, or back to forum woes.... :rolleyes:
Davemon50

davemon50
Level 11
Was able to make a new thread now, couldn't do that last week, same thread which has special characters and inserted image.
Davemon50

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
davemon50 wrote:
Was able to make a new thread now, couldn't do that last week, same thread which has special characters and inserted image.

Great and thanks for the update.

InfernoStorm
Level 10
Looks like a db related issue with certain actions which is causing the access denied issues.

InfernoStorm wrote:
Looks like a db related issue with certain actions which is causing the access denied issues.

Testing to see if I can reply without that error message.

EDIT: It worked. That's good. I was having this issue with long thread posts. And with replying. It was affecting things well enough that I stopped posting here for several months.

Hello, is this thread still alive? Because I've been getting the error too, and I have issues with my new laptop, and I just can't post the thread because of this stupid issue. What can resolve the problem? I can't believe that I bought a laptop from a company who can't even maintain a forum correctly...

martika731114 wrote:
Hello, is this thread still alive? Because I've been getting the error too, and I have issues with my new laptop, and I just can't post the thread because of this stupid issue. What can resolve the problem? I can't believe that I bought a laptop from a company who can't even maintain a forum correctly...

Issue seemed to go away on it's own for me a little while ago. But man, was it super annoying. Especially when I was trying to post on the forum asking for help with my router. Or trying to answer other people's posts.

Basspig
Level 7
Access Denied
timestamp: 2019-10-03 17:58:20
event ID: 499346229318747787112868382600299291055
client IP address: 24.181.177.88
URL: http://rog.asus.com/forum/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=303
Please take a screenshot and contact your administrator
Regards,
Mark
"If it doesn't cause an earthquake, you need a bigger subwoofer."