cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***4K UHD Wallpaper Competition*** Rules and voting

AkaNe0
Level 10
Hi everyone,

First of all thanks for your participation to the Wallpaper Competition. In the past month we had some very good entries and now it's time to vote.

See all the entries here: http://rog.asus.com/329652014/labels/community/4k-wallpaper-competition-vote-for-your-favorite/

Please find below the rules:

Voting Rules

Public voting period: July 10th 12:01am (GMT +0) and will stop on July 24th 12:01am (GMT +0)

ROG forum members need to have 10 days membership on July 6th to have a maximum of 3 votes. The one under 10 days have the right to vote for only one entry.
ROG forum members have the right to vote one time during the public voting period.
ROG forum members can vote for a maximum of 3 entries.
ROG forum members can vote for the same wallpapers author, but for different wallpaper entry.
ROG forum members can't vote for their own wallpapers.
At the end of the public voting period, ROG staff from ASUS HQ will be chosen the winner from the top 10 entries.

We reserve the right to reject vote that do not meet requirements.

Voting format

Voting order doesn’t make any difference. One vote equal one point.
1 – Author’s name - Post #
2 – Author’s name – Post #
3 – Author’s name – Post #

Please post your vote in this thread.

Prizes

• ASUS PB287Q 4K UHD Monitor for the winner (ROG staff decide from top 10).
  • Maximus VII Gene and a ROG Front Base for the winner (ROG staff decide from top 10). The wallpaper’s author needs to have 30 days membership and 15 posts on ROG forum before July 5th.

Computex Prize

The winners will be chosen by ROG staff at ASUS HQ during the voting period. One game code will be chosen per best wallpaper based around each new product launched.

• ARES III
• Maximus VII Formula
• Maximus VII Impact
• Crossblade Ranger
• GR8
• G20
• GX500
• GK2000
• Gladius
• PG278Q
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
118 REPLIES 118

jirbindicated
Level 7
1-WEEDARTWORK – POST #697-2
2-PINOYCHAOSX – POST #694
3-KNOTIC – POST #700-2

these are my top 3, we have a lot of good entries but i chose them because they are actually great as wallpaper. some good entries has too many elements and text in them occupying the whole wallpaper, not good with desktop with icons and stuff. just my opinion though 😛

Pinoychaosx - post #547
piercethevince - post #613 - 3
piercethevince - post #613 - 2

1 – NICO J – Post #480
2 – LorelynF – Post #381
3 – RBDPEREZ – Post #143

I am clearly in love with NicoJ ideas 😛 combined with very precise realization.

I tend to agree with jirbindicated about the overall overload of elements on creations, even in mines :). I personally usually use extremely clean wallpapers.

So many cool creations, very hard to choose... so I just can be even more thankful to people who chose mines.

Cheers & gl @ all

Raddimus
Level 7
1. Anarchist – Post #126
2. Armatek – Post #677-2
3. PinoyChaosX – Post #493

Raddimus wrote:
1. Anarchist – Post #126
2. Armatek – Post #677-2

ROG forum members need to have 10 days membership on July 6th.

Sry

pestario wrote:

Sry

To be considered for the MB/Front Base prize. Voting is OK. We will check IP / email address anomalies on new signups 🙂

pestario wrote:

Sry

We discuss with the ROG team and we allow ROG member under 10 days to vote for only one entry. We will check the account information to be sure it isn't a double account.

ROG forum members need to have 10 days membership on July 6th to have a maximum of 3 votes. The one under 10 days have the right to vote for only one entry.

Raddimus wrote:
1. Anarchist – Post #126
2. Armatek – Post #677-2

So please Raddimus, make a choice between your three votes.

Thanks
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
We discuss with the ROG team and we allow ROG member under 10 days to vote for only one entry. We will check the account information to be sure it isn't a double account.

So please Raddimus, make a choice between your three votes.

Thanks

Sorry bout that. 😛

1. Anarchist – Post #126

1. KNOTIC – POST #700-2
2. Armatek – Post #677-2
3. LORELYNF – POST #381

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

Thanks

Unfortunate as it was supposed to be an ROG members vote.