cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 ROG Desktop Wallpaper Competition!

X-ROG
Level 15

See all 99 entries in the link below, and vote for your top 3 by listing the numbers in your replies below

http://rog.asus.com/231122013/news/2013-rog-wallpaper-competition-vote-for-your-favorite/

Voting is open until May 25th.
109 REPLIES 109

neuropass wrote:
(not to undermine the issue which still persist) it's just common sense... if you are scrolling the list and there is a number, title and wall below it and you decide to vote. You pick that number. isn't that what you would do logically?

If you're going by logic, the wallpapers shouldn't have been off like that to begin with.
And Logic doesn't always work the way you think it should normally. Yes, I know what you're saying, but I've already disproven your logic with an example in my previous post.

And to be honest it would have been easier for them to sort if they had only limited the wallpaper submission to 1 per person so the numbering wouldn't be such an issue for them to sort out as it does take a lot more time to sort and a lot more errors can occur.

They really should ask for people to put in the wallpaper title along with the number to clarify their vote.

chrsplmr
Level 18
MarshallR@ASUS wrote:

See all 99 entries in the link below, and vote for your top 3 by listing the numbers in your replies below
http://rog.asus.com/231122013/news/2013-rog-wallpaper-competition-vote-for-your-favorite/
Voting is open until May 25th.

The Competition Thread [ where entries were posted ] and the Entry Catalog are Two serperate Threads.
Simply view the catalog @ : http://rog.asus.com/231122013/news/2...your-favorite/
and Vote in This Thread.
The issues with double 3's ect. can easily be fixed with ie .. 3a .. 3b.
A PM to MarshallR should clear up any confusion.
[please keep in mind this is a little 'side' fun work that he piled on himself for us .. these things
in the end are Always fair ]

Personally I think the whole thing could be resolved if everyone just voted for #99 .. hahaha .c.

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Ok while I have time to put my Spoke in here's what I think are Fantastic!

#93 because that's a Powerful Picture of Forging ROG!
#31 Because it's got the Ball's to go Different!
#127 Because ...Well....UMMMM...chrsplmr has a LOT More in there than anybody thinks going on in there! A REAL STUDY in Insanity! or Sanity depending on which side of the Fence your currently residing on....OH My! Next to get my Eyes readjusted again!

DaemonCantor wrote:
Ok while I have time to put my Spoke in here's what I think are Fantastic!

#93 because that's a Powerful Picture of Forging ROG!
#31 Because it's got the Ball's to go Different!
#127 Because ...Well....UMMMM...chrsplmr has a LOT More in there than anybody thinks going on in there! A REAL STUDY in Insanity! or Sanity depending on which side of the Fence your currently residing on....OH My! Next to get my Eyes readjusted again!

DC .. thanks for the vote of confidence. I noticed that you used the Post# from the Contest itself instead of the catalog of wallpaper for voting. Please see post #76 of this thread.

I am not suprised you 'got it' right away .. and sshhhhh. hahhhaa no telling.
This is not the first time, I am counting on it not being the last. Most walk past a mirror only momentarily glancing
at the reflection they expect to see never wondering at the actual view that is from within/other side. hahhahaha ..
It's all good .. and for me, all FUN.c.

exoslayer
Level 7
1: 81
2: 78
3: 26

glitch
Level 7

kb0sdq
Level 10
Wow first off all these are winners
1. 61
2. 17
3. 43
Grats to who ever wins
Happy ROG_n

Doug

X-ROG
Level 15
Thanks for all the entries everyone.

We've just had a quick discussion internally and some of the ROG MKT team are so blown away with #43 they're considering using it for the opening image in our upcoming press conference! :o:o

Gorman
Level 12
Just make sure someone didnt rip a copyrighted image Marshall 😉

Gorman wrote:
Just make sure someone didnt rip a copyrighted image Marshall 😉

ummm .. hehe .. although an awesome wall .. i think MarshallR was hav'n some hiJinx with us ..
with all due respect the artist .. but ,,,

MarshallR@ASUS wrote:
Thanks for all the entries everyone.
We've just had a quick discussion internally and some of the ROG MKT team are so blown away with #43 they're considering using it for the opening image in our upcoming press conference! :o:o

imho ... the definitive part of the quote is in bold .. hahhaha .. he's a tricky one.
We best keep an eye on the Home page.c.