cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 ROG Desktop Wallpaper Competition! [until 30th April]

X-ROG
Level 15
It's back! Our 2013 Wallpaper Competition is GO!

Prizes:
This year we are picking two winners who will each win a StarCraft II Heart of the Swam Collector's Edition boxset, plus an ROG Polo shirt!, while three runners up each get an ROG Polo shirt!

Box set info: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/buy-now/collectors-edition

Key info:
Drop your wallpaper designs in this thread (either attached to the post or upload to an image hosting service - the full size must be linked somewhere) and be sure to follow the rules below.

Competition Rules

• Submitted wallpapers must be at least 2560 x 1600 (16:9) or 2560 x 1440 (16:10) in resolution (to suit all monitors, including our new PB278Q!), while 5760 x 1080 are also accepted for triple-monitor users.
  • Entries must contain your name and the designs title. (Be inventive! We've got dozens of "ROG" titled and "untitled" ones)
  • There is no limit to the number of entries one person can submit, so long as they're unique.
  • Wallpapers must directly reference the ROG brand, any ROG product, or ROG history (we're 7 years old this year!)
  • We cannot accept entries that use copyrighted materials from other companies or brands. Not even Blizzard/StarCraft sorry.
  • They must remain tasteful (yes, we know you guys!): no nips or adult bits. We’ll be liberal, but ROG staff reserve the right to remove entries if they are not family friendly.
  • The competition ends on 30th April 2013 at 23:59pm (GMT) (measured by our ’slightly overclocked’ forum time)
  • The competition entries will be rounded up in the first week of May 2013 and voted on by ROG forum users (1 winner) and ROG staff (1 winner), along with the three runners up.
  • ROG will contact the winners by forum private message/registered email address – so please make sure these are monitored.
  • ROG reserves the right to upload any of the entries (along with due credit to the designer) to the ROG site downloads page when the competition is complete. Winners have 1 week to reply after the public announcement.
  • The prizes are non-exchangeable for cash or other items of the same value.
  • Please note the prizes will be posted in late May due to ROG Polo shirt availability.

EDIT 5th April - added 2560 x 1440 resolution option
144 REPLIES 144

Wow. Sweeeeet.

Bferrari wrote:
Here's the first one:

ROG Ice Blue

More coming soon!

Hello Everyone,

Here are a couple I made,

Thanks for looking

hope you will like this

black space

black space

Thach
Level 9
I am having such a hard time getting away from the simple red/black/grey look, I just have always loved it. I give you what my wife dubbed "Asus ROG Pro".

Asus ROG Pro Dropbox Link

ShikelGr
Level 10
Is it worldwide? There is no such info in the rules. Or did I miss it?
AMAT VICTORIA CURAM

X-ROG
Level 15
Update:

Added 2560 x 1440 resolution for 16:10 scaling. This should better fit PB 27" monitor users and scale downwards correctly to 1920x1080.

ShikelGr - It is worldwide, although we're not responsible if your countries' customs officials still charge you for a package marked as a 'prize/gift not for resale'. It's usually OK but please be aware of this.