cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X670E HERO Possible GPU Issue

Bananas4Life
Level 8
I'm coming from a Z490 MSI Motherboard that I used an EVGA 3080 TI FTW3 without issue. I've been having some random crashing lately since changing over. I verified memory is good via memtest. Ran SFC, uninstalled re-installed the NVIDIA driver and also ran DISM commands, but I'm still having issues since changing to this board. I noticed one thing is it seems like the GPU doesn't "Click" in place. It's up against the glass panel pretty tight. I can verify it does look in place though because I can't remove it without pressing the release. Has anyone else experienced anything GPU wise on this board? Posting below the error I get when some of my games are crashing. I also had it BSOD as well with this bug check 0x00000119. It all seems to be pointing to Drivers, so I may end up completing a clean install of Windows. I'm running 22H2 and upgraded from 21H2.

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3
Error occurred on GPUID: 100

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table
30 REPLIES 30

Hi Starrain,

Thanks for all the support but I return the MB and get a different brand. everything is working fine now.