Unfortunately, this did not help. With 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 WHQL the system wakes up several times, and then stops until you turn off the power.
Please refer to below link
May you help to provide below information so I can consult more about it?
1. complete model name of the motherboard and current BIOS version
2.current ethernet controller driver version
3. CPU spec and Windows version
Thank you very much.
1. ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI, BIOS 1007
2. ethernet controller driver - 22.214.171.124 (I tried all versions, including 126.96.36.199 from FAQ)
3. i9-11900k, Windows 10 Enterprise 21H1 (10.0.19043.1165), all updates installed
I installed TP-link TG-3468 network card, WOL works stably with it in 100% of cases.
Created ticket in support:
ASUS Service No=E21070059795-0011