cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF gaming X570 pro - crashes whenever playing a game.

crow43
Level 7
I have recently built a new rig
tuf gaming x570 Pro
Rzyen 5 5600X
XZX RX 6600 210 Swift 210
TridentZ neo (F4-3600C16D)
Samsung evo 860 1TB SSD
corsair HX 850 PSU
Windows 10
NZXT kraken M22 AIO cooler

On paper looks good. but when assembled crashes every time a play a game. the two games I have been testing is GSGO and COD warzone. I have tried everything I can think of. I have reloaded windows. I have updated, scrubbed, re-installed video drivers. I have updated BIOS. I have RMA'd both the processor and the MOBO. I have tested the RAM, and swapped RAM. I have swapped video cards. Temp is normal ranges Processor 24-44 C video card 40-60 C. I have turned on DOCP. voltages seem within range. The only error I get is vague AMD redeon error the video driver has timed out. I am at loss here. any help is great.
5 REPLIES 5

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi crow43,
Do you mean the games will be closed without any error message?
Does it occur on bios 4021 with bios all default settings?
Did you swap the same models of the RM and graphics card?
Is the RAM on our qvl list?
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Components/Motherboards/TUF-Gaming/TUF-GAMING-X570-PRO-WI-FI/HelpD...
Thank you.

Do you mean the games will be closed without any error message?

screen goes black. or system locks (hard reset needed) . no BSOD just a radeon error that there was a driver time out.

Does it occur on bios 4021 with bios all default settings?

yes on 3605, 4005 and 4021 with default with DOCP enabled

Did you swap the same models of the RM and graphics card?

swapped Video card was an Sapphire r9 270X and swapped RAM was a single 8 GB stick of cosiar CMK8GX4M1A2400C14

Is the RAM on our qvl list?

Yes the TridentZ RAM is on the QVL list (searched prior to purchase to ensure was the on the list)

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi crow43,
May I have a screenshot of the radeon error?
Does it also occur on bios 4021 with bios all default settings(with DOCP disabled)?
Have you swapped other SSD to install OS?
Thank you.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi crow43,
Thank you for you reply.
Have you tried it on bios 4021 with bios all default settings(with DOCP disabled) and swapped other SSD to install OS?
Thank you.