cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sponsorship request

Abdelhadi
Level 7

I am writing to you today to introduce my YouTube channel with over 700,000 subscribers. I am a passionate content creator and appreciate the opportunity to work with partners who share this passion.

I am currently planning a test video for my audience and I am looking for a high-end gaming laptop to allow me to produce this video. I have noticed that your company produces high-quality laptops and I believe that your product would be perfect for my video.

I am confident that the laptop you could provide me with would be extremely useful for my channel, and I look forward to including it in my videos. If you are interested in working with me, I would be delighted to discuss the details of this collaboration.

I want to emphasize that my main goal in this request is not to make a profit, but rather to obtain quality computer equipment to help create quality content for my audience. In exchange for your contribution, I would be happy to promote your brand through my videos and provide you with additional visibility to my audience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you soon.

Best regards,

Abdelhadi 

https://www.youtube.com/@Abdelhadi2K/about

0 REPLIES 0