cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Power Supply and Power Cords

AceKill26
Level 7
So I ordered the ROG Thor 850P, and oddly enough when the package arrived the product wasn't sealed as seen on unboxing videos, so a few weeks later i realised the power cord was nowhere to be found in the box, does this fact depend on the region the psu is sold in? can a retailer just take out any power cord from any in stock power supply unit? if so do i have to use the power cord included in the box or can I just buy another one? I don't know what would be the difference since I didn't do proper research or looked into a psu power cord guide, so what would ve a recommended cable or specs of wich to be considered? Please I need an answer ASAP since it won't take long for all the parts to arrive!!!
3 REPLIES 3

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi AceKill26,
Please consult the seller about the missing power cord or buy the power cord like the picture below.
Thank you.

lightknightrr
Level 7
While we are on the topic of power cords, where do you think I can find a third CPU / EPS 4 + 4 cord for my Thor 1200 Watt PSU? I have the Asus Zenith II Extreme Alpha motherboard, and would really, really like to make use of that third (6-pin) EPS connector...for power stability reasons.

I've found some similar cords on eBay for Seasonic (I understand that they make the internals for the Asus Thor) PSUs, and I am tempted to buy one...but I'd prefer one from an official source. Any chance I can get one directly from Asus?

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi lightknightrr,
I'm afraid we don't sell the cords of PSU separately.
The specification of the cords might be the same but I cannot make sure the quality.
Thank you.