cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA returned with only half the problem fixed

carlotti
Level 7
I sent in a GL 502-VSK for a bad power supply as well as a battery drain issue that sounds to be identical to the same issue that plagued the 6th gen models. They only replaced the power supply and ignored the rest of the trouble ticket. I don't know if this is standard protocol, but I would appreciate some acknowldgement of the issue. cl-albert, from the post regarding the battery drain, suggested I make a post here for further resolution. The drain issue has not been resolved. I know I am going to have to send it back in if I want it to be looked at, which I will, but I would rather save some time on everyone's part. I do not know what the resolution for people with the 6th Gen models, but I would like some assistance with this. The drain is a real issue. cl-albert also advised that I could make a video of the issue which I am happy to make, but I need to know what you want to see. If possible I would like to avoid sending ASUS the laptop multiple times and try to get this resolved sooner than later.
8 REPLIES 8

PatrickF
Level 7
read my horrible story titled "Worst RMA experience ever"

Just wanted to follow up to see if any ASUS personnel has seen this post and if so, is it being reviewed?

Deepcuts
Level 10
https://www.asus.com/support/callus or/and RMA the device the same way you did the 1st time, me thinks is the only way.

xeromist
****Extra commentary removed. As a reminder please do not post in this section unless you are an ASUS representative or the person who began the inquiry. Thank you.****
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Been two weeks without a reply. Also sent Bill@ASUS a PM and havr not heard back. Would like to have this acknowledged please.

I was hoping to get some kind of response before COB Friday before having to persue a different avenue of Support due to the time that has passed and lack of contact from ASUS representatives.

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
I apologize for the inconvenience caused, please provide product S/N and RMA # to me and I'll have this rectified for you as soon as possible. Thanks.

It has been almost a week since I PM'd my S/N and RMA# but have heard nothing back.