cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Recent AGESA version in GA35DX Bios

ChrisL1971
Level 10
Hello,

For all(70+) Asus X370/X470/X570 DIY mainboard a Bios with recent 1.2.0.7 AGESA Version has been released . The GA35DX is left on a old AGESA version 1.1.8.0. Can you ask internal ASUS to update the GA35DX Bios as well? These systems are expansieve and expirianse the least support.
24 REPLIES 24

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi ChrisL1971,
Thank you for your reply and screenshot.
We will consult our tech team more about it.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi ChrisL1971,
After checked with our tech team, please backup your personal files and send the pc to our RMA for further examination.
Please share me the RMA number via pm once you get the number, and we will notify our local service center to look after your case.
Thank you.

HI STARRAIN@ROG,

I'm glad that the forum is back on-line was waiting on your reply. Sending in the system is not so easy because i can not share the data on my system. So I need to get a old PC working , Remove the current SSD and install a new one with OS. and send that to ASUS. I bought my system in Netherlands from ASUS so i send it to Service in NL. IT's a lot of work maybe better if a engineer can contact me on phone and we can do some checks to copy the situation on his environment. I'm now on holiday so the first moment would be 1st week of January.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi ChrisL1971,
Sorry we understand RMA progress may cause inconvenience.
However, the pc would be disassembled and repaired for the issue. To make sure stability and warranty not be void, we would suggest send the pc to our RMA.
Thank you.

aespa
Level 7

I am a user using GA35DX in Korea. Considering replacing it with 5800x3d. Has a supported BIOS version been released?