cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebar?

Gaming_Tech_UK
Level 7
When will rebar support be added for the Rog Dominus extreme? It has been over two years now and the BIOS is neglected and hardly had any updates?

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?125503-Asus-ROG-Dominus-Extreme-C621-REBAR-support
Edit: Asus have PMd - issue should be resolved soon
4 REPLIES 4

Gaming_Tech_UK
Level 7
Bump, awaiting response

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, Gaming Tech UK.

I apologize for keeping you waiting.
I have forwarded your critical information to the related team for additional validation, and I appreciate your endurance.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, Gaming Tech UK.

Due to the difference between the ROG Dominus Extreme architecture and the Server C621 platform, as well as in order to ensure the stability of the system operation, we were unable to provide a BIOS that supports the resizable BAR function.
We appreciate your interest and are apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, Gaming Tech UK.

Due to the difference between the ROG Dominus Extreme architecture and the Server C621 platform, as well as in order to ensure the stability of the system operation, we were unable to provide a BIOS that supports the resizable BAR function.
We appreciate your interest and are apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Thank you.

What stability issues are caused? This doesn't really make sense as the EVGA SR-3 (also the same platform) has Rebar support.