cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power not plugged in correctly?

Ragnaraz690
Level 11
My laptop has returned from RMA and I am once again getting a warning that my PSU isn't plugged into the laptop properly?

There's only one way to plug it in and I do it carefully and firmly. This issue happened after my first RMA and persists after the second RMA. Has some oaf from LetMeRepair damaged my charger or port? I mean my brick is now scratched up thanks to them, but I am concerned if they have damaged the port that it could cause a short and ruin my laptop completely.

Any and all incite to why this is happening, and a course of action would be greatly appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Ragnaraz690 wrote:
My laptop has returned from RMA and I am once again getting a warning that my PSU isn't plugged into the laptop properly?

There's only one way to plug it in and I do it carefully and firmly. This issue happened after my first RMA and persists after the second RMA. Has some oaf from LetMeRepair damaged my charger or port? I mean my brick is now scratched up thanks to them, but I am concerned if they have damaged the port that it could cause a short and ruin my laptop completely.

Any and all incite to why this is happening, and a course of action would be greatly appreciated.

I have sent you a message, please check.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.