cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition for hotfix firmware 0150 asus rog delta / low input mic vol

fredengl
Level 7
hello, i've read about this problem in an another topic but there is no real solution or answer provided by asus so:

When i shut down my computer, my headset rog delta works well except the microphone. The sound ans sensibility is very low even if i change it in windows or armoury crate.

I have to unplug the delta and plug it back to have the mic quality and sensibility back again.

important : i have set my motherboard in erp mode (in bios) to power off my usb when computer's off. i dont want the Led to be powered exven if the computer is off and i want to save energy. If i let the usb without erp mode (so the usb are powered even computer is off), i have no probleme with the rog delta.

Can Asus resolve the issue in the firmware or have i to eternally unplug the headset each time i power on my computer ?
23 REPLIES 23

Fix the firmware or Armoury crate!!! I bought the headphones, installed armoury crate. They worked fine. Until armoury crate wanted to update the firmware. Microphone not working at all now. Tried to downgrade the firmware, uninstall armoury crate, checked windows and so on. Nothing happens. Microphone does not work anymore. Speakers are working. For a product of this price, the software is underwhelming. I have other products like mainboard, graphic card from ASUS ROG as well, but I will not recommend your products anymore if the firmware and software is such a catastrophe.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi myam0300,
Have you tried plugging it into other pc, downgrading firmware to 0039 beta version, replugging the ROG delta headset but the microphone is still not working?
Thank you.

After several attempts of downgrading, mic works again, don't know why and how.

BUT Armoury Crate does not let me adjust the settings of the mic nor the equalizer until I update to the new NON WORKING firmware. Please fix your software.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi myam0300,
Have you tried plugging it into other pc, downgrading firmware to 0039 beta version, replugging the ROG delta headset but the microphone is still not working?
Thank you.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi myam0300,
Was the mic volume low when used the firmware version 0105 and the mic is no issue with the firmware version 0039 beta but cannot adjust the settings of the mic nor the equalizer in Armoury Crate until update to 0105?
If you replug the ROG delta headset into the pc, is the mic volume back to normal?
Does the mic volume issue also occur when plugging it into other pc?
Thank you.