cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mediatek MT7921 Miracast Problem

turktiger
Level 7
I ve bought a new asus rog g513ih with mediatek MT7921 wifi card but everything is problem with this card,

- Very slow download in different wifi channels, very fast in some wifi channels (fixed this with new driver, fine)

- Sometimes connecting with miracast or widi sometimes not to tv (confused) changed modem router it's same tried to change ax to ac nothing changed

- All connections are full of lag with all drivers containing the given one in this forum

- I ve LG tv , tried TV 2 old computers they are not lagging freezing or nothing everything is fine

- I dont think this problem is only with my wifi card, read lots of topics problems with this card

Any fix for miracast widi ? My old phone can but new computer cant do it lol
42 REPLIES 42

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi turktiger,
May I have the bios, wifi driver, and Asus MultiAntenna Service version?
Do you connect to tv directly or through a dongle?
If you adjust wifi channels to other channels in the router settings, are miracast and widi connections still lag?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi turktiger,
May I have the bios, wifi driver, and Asus MultiAntenna Service version?
Do you connect to tv directly or through a dongle?
If you adjust wifi channels to other channels in the router settings, are miracast and widi connections still lag?
Thank you.

Hi STARRAIN thanks for your reply,

I don't have Asus Multiantenna Service Installed there is no such an app in MyAsus Drivers,

i connect Laptop directy to LG Tv via Miracast or Widi, Widi connection is full of lag, Miracast connection is lagging in 30-60 seconds, yes i've tried with different wifi channels but still lagging (1 to 13 2.4 Ghz) (1-54 5Ghz) or oto channel mode not fixed.

Bios v312 latest

Wifi Driver 3.0.1.1198 (16.08.2021) - Tried given one in forum 3.2.xx not changed,

Win 10 / 11 updated ones not fixed,

This thing is making me crazy and i'm very confused, dont know what's causing to this problem, down up is fine but i wanna watch movies with pc to tv can't ?

Edit: Found This Errors In Attachment

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi turktiger,
I'm afraid the attachment is too small and not clear to see the information.
Could you please to upload more clear screenshot?
May I have the model name of your LG tv and where did you download Wifi Driver 3.0.1.1198 (16.08.2021) and 3.2.xx?
Have you tried MediaTek WLAN Driver V3.00.01.1100 and Asus MultiAntenna Service V3.1.3(in Software and Utility) from our support site?
https://rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-strix/2021-rog-strix-g15-series/helpdesk_download
Could you please help to record a video about Widi connection and Miracast connection?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi turktiger,
I'm afraid the attachment is too small and not clear to see the information.
Could you please to upload more clear screenshot?
May I have the model name of your LG tv and where did you download Wifi Driver 3.0.1.1198 (16.08.2021) and 3.2.xx?
Have you tried MediaTek WLAN Driver V3.00.01.1100 and Asus MultiAntenna Service V3.1.3(in Software and Utility) from our support site?
https://rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-strix/2021-rog-strix-g15-series/helpdesk_download
Could you please help to record a video about Widi connection and Miracast connection?
Thank you.

Hello dear friend, i can see all details via pc the attachment above, the other drivers are given in this forum problematic Mediatek Topics

Tv is LG UJ630V (No problem with tv i ve tested with 4 pc until now)

i ve already said i have tested with all drivers containing yes with this too V3.00.01.1100

And dont know what to see with video its full of lag nothing to see without this

I don't think this thing is just for me I feel like a beta tester Isn't Asus not supposed to fix this problem, I've already tried everything you can ask, do you have a solution?

I want a driver without errors lags etc ? Do asus have ?

"All my trust in Asus was destroyed by a stupid wifi card" "I don't think I will buy an ASUS product after this time."

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi turktiger,

I'm sorry I can check the attachment now.
Have you installed Asus MultiAntenna Service V3.1.3(in Software and Utility) from our support site?
May I have the serial number of your laptop via PM?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi turktiger,

I'm sorry I can check the attachment now.
Have you installed Asus MultiAntenna Service V3.1.3(in Software and Utility) from our support site?
May I have the serial number of your laptop via PM?
Thank you.

Hi Starrarin this problem is not yours its ASUS's problem that who put a problematic card to this configuration dont worry,

And Yes installed Nothing Changed now trying legal ways to ASUS {Problematic Product Selling}

Serial Number: M7Nxxxxxxxxxxxx

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi turktiger,

Please don't show the serial number in public.
I'll consult our tech team more about this.
Thank you.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi turktiger,
After consulted our tech team, they would like to know the scenario and Miracast lag video.
Could you please help to record a video about LG 55UJ630V Miracast connection?
May I know the distance from the tv to your laptop, and the internet speed(Mbps) of you laptop while Miracast lag?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi turktiger,
After consulted our tech team, they would like to know the scenario and Miracast lag video.
Could you please help to record a video about LG 55UJ630V Miracast connection?
May I know the distance from the tv to your laptop, and the internet speed(Mbps) of you laptop while Miracast lag?
Thank you.

Hi STARRAIN

The minimum lagging version Win 10 64 bit - PC is closest to TV

Link: https://www.afyonreklam.com.tr/vid.mp4 You would "right click - save as" cuz video size is 513 mb

Are Modem Ports Open : YES
Firewalls Are Closed: YES
IS PC close to TV: YES
Are u updated Windows: YES
The Driver i ve using: 3.0.1.1100 Downloaded From Official Asus Website
The Other Drivers: YES they are all official and latest ones
BIOS: 312 Latest
Asus Multiantenna Service: 3.1.3 latest

There is no 3rd Party Aplications in PC

Everything is original updated still lagging ???

The other old pcs are not lagging same network same modem same TV

Asus Rog Strix still lagging with different TV 's and modems and different WIFI channels

The only problem is WIFI Card but not electronical, problem is Card's driver,this card is not stable and not working properly, everyone knows