cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop G713QR issue

Alf-life
Level 7
Hello!
I'm having a problem with crashing games for 3 month.

Every games crashes after 3-30 min without any errors. It was on win10 as well as it's now on win1 I've updated all drivers and DirectX, Microsoft C++, Net framework 3.5&4.8, Direct Play .
During games no overheating. Virtual Memory is on.
Crashes are with CS GO, Far Cry 3-5, PUBG, Mafia II Remastered. Two things I find important: 1. After a month after purchase my laptop has lost RTX3070 and it could work only with integrated graphics. I had to reinstall chipset driver. 2. I also work with Premiere Pro and don't experience such problems.

The problem appeared instant after purchase and now I lost all hope to understand how to fix this issue.

Any thoughts?
73 REPLIES 73

And how do I send back my laptop to RMA ?

I'm a little but surprised about that LCD related artifacts. If it is LCD related, I think artifacts would appear anytime, even when I don't play a video game, and it won't seem to disappear when using DirectX11 ...

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi dancezos,
Sorry for my negligence. Your issue is probably hardware related if you have reset the system.
However, we have do further examination in RMA to check which part is related.
The RMA procedure is different in each country.
Please contact local service center to consult more about RMA procedure.
Thank you.

Hi Starrain,

just to keep you aware of the situation, I sent my laptop to RMA. The "main card" (I guess the CG) was replaced. My issue has gone, and all of my games are now fully functionable.

Thanks again for you help

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi dancezos,
I'm glad to be of help.
Thank you for your feedback.