cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Laptop asus tuf FX506HC freeze randomly

Navise
Level 7
Hello!

So i just bought laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506HC 2 months ago and these 3 weeks im having a problem with this laptop. It always freeze randomly (especially when im using battery). I brought my laptop to the Service Centre and they just reset it. I thought it will fix the problem but it still happening until now. I already try to find a solution like checking the windows diagnostic, update the driver, check the headset, mouse, keyboard, change the browser, check antivirus, change virtual memory, but still no changes. My laptop still freezes randomly.

I dont know what is the main cause of this problem. It is the hardware? or maybe any settings that causes this problem? If you know something to do just reply this post. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Navise wrote:
Hello!

So i just bought laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506HC 2 months ago and these 3 weeks im having a problem with this laptop. It always freeze randomly (especially when im using battery). I brought my laptop to the Service Centre and they just reset it. I thought it will fix the problem but it still happening until now. I already try to find a solution like checking the windows diagnostic, update the driver, check the headset, mouse, keyboard, change the browser, check antivirus, change virtual memory, but still no changes. My laptop still freezes randomly.

I dont know what is the main cause of this problem. It is the hardware? or maybe any settings that causes this problem? If you know something to do just reply this post. Thank you.

Do you have to purchase additional memory to install and use?
If you have purchased additionally, does the situation improve if you remove the additionally purchased memory?