cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have requested for ASUS RMA is there any way to expedite the process?

king_tom
Level 7
I have requested for ASUS RMA is there any way to expedite the process? It has been 4 days since my rma product arrived at their repair center and they still had not looked at it, I am very urgent with the product because it is supposed to be a gift for someone elses:(
2 REPLIES 2

pndiode
Level 11
Nope!

Have patience. Everyone realizes you are the only one whom has done an RMA. Give ASUS Company at least 15 to 20 days after receiving your RMA. ASUS Company is constipated like many other companies (post-Covid-19 ERA).

ASUS Z690 Hero backward capacitor.

ASUS ROG Z690 Formula EK VRM water block corrosion.

ASUS Armory Crate/Aura Creator too much bloatware just to control RGB for MB/GPU/KB/O-LED panel lights and LED Strips.

cl-Adrian
Level 8
king tom wrote:
I have requested for ASUS RMA is there any way to expedite the process? It has been 4 days since my rma product arrived at their repair center and they still had not looked at it, I am very urgent with the product because it is supposed to be a gift for someone elses:(

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow it, I would be more than glad to help provide a resolution to this case. Please PM or email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
RMA #:
Complete Shipping Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.: