cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT-AXE16000 died

wingdam
Level 7
My AXE16000 has failed, one of the 2 5g radios and the 2.4 radio are dead. I still have the 6g and other 5g working. I need this to keep my security cameras working for my apt bldg. Does anyone know if ASUS will cross ship like MSI and others wil for warranty repairs as I will have to buy another router and throw this $600 boat anchor out otherwise and never buy Asus again.

Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Saltgrass
Level 13
wingdam wrote:
My AXE16000 has failed, one of the 2 5g radios and the 2.4 radio are dead. I still have the 6g and other 5g working. I need this to keep my security cameras working for my apt bldg. Does anyone know if ASUS will cross ship like MSI and others will for warranty repairs as I will have to buy another router and throw this $600 boat anchor out otherwise and never buy Asus again.

Thanks

I don't work for ASUS but sorry to hear you had that problem. I haven't had one of those radios fail through 3 such routers.

Have you tried resetting the firmware, which is a special procedure?

As far as what they will do, you probably need to call. They may want to run some type of diagnostics on it first.
Maximus Z790 Hero,
Intel i9-13900k
Intel BE200

jzchen
Level 14
I don't know what their policy is regarding this but definitely call. I know from my Lyra Voice warranty (no 2.4 GHz radio) that they were are very helpful...