cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL503VD BSOD After moving files to disc C

Dragon05
Level 8
Hi there
I write this problem on difrrent laptop (Some old Acer with Windows XP)

So i got problem with my laptop ASUS GL503VD.
Few days ago iI move heavy files from drive E to drive C, in plan to remove it.
And than BSOD appears, never had chance wirte name of error, but after that ASUS Unlity opens up, tried exit but ASUS Unlity still on.

Please tell are reason why ASUS Unlity opens because my Disc C are full and Windows 10 cannot boot up correctly

Or my Hard Drive are crashed and system are no longer readable, or something else broke up in laptop and ASUS Unlity opens up instead my windows 10 desktop screen.

I can not believe that it happened so suddenly unexpectedly, anyway if the disc was full I would get a message that my disc is filling up
and I didn't have anything like that, there was just a BSOD and that's it

Of course, I could take it to the service man, but here is another problem, because I promised that if my laptop breaks down again, I will not repair it and I will buy a new computer in its place.

I hope that it will not be too serious and I will be able to write to my friends from the Internet that I am back, because on this computer what I am now I do not have to saved Emails and passwords and I can not enter my discords accounts.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Dragon05 wrote:
Hi there
I write this problem on difrrent laptop (Some old Acer with Windows XP)

So i got problem with my laptop ASUS GL503VD.
Few days ago iI move heavy files from drive E to drive C, in plan to remove it.
And than BSOD appears, never had chance wirte name of error, but after that ASUS Unlity opens up, tried exit but ASUS Unlity still on.

Please tell are reason why ASUS Unlity opens because my Disc C are full and Windows 10 cannot boot up correctly

Or my Hard Drive are crashed and system are no longer readable, or something else broke up in laptop and ASUS Unlity opens up instead my windows 10 desktop screen.

I can not believe that it happened so suddenly unexpectedly, anyway if the disc was full I would get a message that my disc is filling up
and I didn't have anything like that, there was just a BSOD and that's it

Of course, I could take it to the service man, but here is another problem, because I promised that if my laptop breaks down again, I will not repair it and I will buy a new computer in its place.

I hope that it will not be too serious and I will be able to write to my friends from the Internet that I am back, because on this computer what I am now I do not have to saved Emails and passwords and I can not enter my discords accounts.

I think this is caused by an abnormality in the storage device. Maybe you can try connecting the storage device to another computer to back up the data first, then connect it back to the original laptop and reinstall the system.
For relevant operation suggestions, please refer to the following:
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1042499/
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1013064/
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.