cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dts ultra pc ii

voxquarto
Level 7
Hi all,

i have problem with my asus phoebus sound card.
It have DTS ULTRA PC II feature what i would like to use, but if i activate bass boost audio start cracks and pops. I tried different drivers, audio equipment and nothing help. When is boost activated LatencyMon show highest reported isr dxgkrnl.sys = directx graphics kernel and highest dpc ndis.sys = network driver interface specification.

Pc is custome MB- asus crosshair vi extreme, gpu- asus rog 1080, cpu amd ryzen r5 1600, ram G.SKill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 CL15, watter cooling by EK and case is raijintek paean,
But i tried this soundcard with different setups and in the different pci links and some years ago with windows 7 too. First setup was with win 7 and mb was asus crosshair v formula-z with 8320 amd fx second setup was on intel i5 with rog mb too and i tried second same soundcard on friend's pc he have msi mb with amd, nothing help, so i guess it is problem somewhere with software probably.
1 REPLY 1

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi voxquarto,

Is the complete model name of your sound card ROG Xonar Phoebus?
Do you use win10 now?(asus crosshair vi extreme, gpu- asus rog 1080, cpu amd ryzen r5 1600, ram G.SKill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 CL15, watter cooling by EK and case is raijintek paean)
May I have the audio drivers you have tried and a video about the issues?
Thank you.