cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta S Wireless Charging Issue

F1Aussie
Level 11
Hi all, I am having an issue where my headphones won't charge past 90%. I have tried multiple charging cables and it is the same issue for all. I have only had them for a couple of weeks and have charged them twice now. Any ideas if the headphones are faulty, if it is an armoury crate display bug or there is some sorcery involved in getting them to fully charge?
Cheers
25 REPLIES 25

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, F1Aussie.

According to the reply from the relevant department, we are able to effectively confirm the abnormal charging of your ROG Delta S Wireless, and this will be corrected in the next version of the firmware, which is currently expected to be released in March.
Please make the necessary updates to fix the problem.

Thank you.

Great, that is good to know, thanks for your efforts in following this up. Would the firmware update also help with the claymore 2 dropping 5 - 7% charge within a few minutes of being 100% charged as well?

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, F1Aussie.

Since you did not supply the ROG Claymore II's product serial number,
the relevant team assumes that it might be a typical occurrence of battery aging.
You may find out more details about battery aging by clicking the "ASUS Battery Information Center" link below.
https://www.asus.com/support/article/604/

Thank you.
Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, F1Aussie.

Since you did not supply the ROG Claymore II's product serial number,
the relevant team assumes that it might be a typical occurrence of battery aging.
You may find out more details about battery aging by clicking the "ASUS Battery Information Center" link below.
https://www.asus.com/support/article/604/

Thank you.

I did send an image link for the keyboard serial number, I have only had it for 2 months.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, F1Aussie .

I apologize for the trouble this has caused.
After repeated confirmations, I have not received a response from you with the appropriate product's serial number.
Please PM it to me once again if possible.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, F1Aussie .

I apologize for the trouble this has caused.
After repeated confirmations, I have not received a response from you with the appropriate product's serial number.
Please PM it to me once again if possible.

Thank you.

Hi, have sent another PM with the link in it, cheers.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, F1Aussie .

We believe that the power consumption problem with your ROG Claymore II might be a natural phenomenon after the battery ages.
Please refer to ASUS Battery Information Center for further information. >> https://www.asus.com/support/Article/604/

If you are still concerned, it is recommended that you send it for a repair and maintenance examination.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, F1Aussie .

We believe that the power consumption problem with your ROG Claymore II might be a natural phenomenon after the battery ages.
Please refer to ASUS Battery Information Center for further information. >> https://www.asus.com/support/Article/604/

If you are still concerned, it is recommended that you send it for a repair and maintenance examination.

Thank you.

Hi, I have only had the keyboard for 2 months and the charging and discharging has been like this from the very beginning.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, F1Aussie .

I just got a new update confirming that the battery issue fixed in the next version also includes the ROG Claymore II's abnormal power consumption.
It is recommended that you check again after updating the next version of firmware, which is currently expected to be released in early March.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, F1Aussie .

I just got a new update confirming that the battery issue fixed in the next version also includes the ROG Claymore II's abnormal power consumption.
It is recommended that you check again after updating the next version of firmware, which is currently expected to be released in early March.

Thank you.

Yay, that is great news, thanks for your efforts in helping out!

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, F1Aussie .

Thank you.

Hi, was the firmware updated as a part of the recent updates to armory crate? Still having the same charging issue.