cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a straight answer please.

Ragnaraz690
Level 11
Simple question, are there actually any plans to update the BIOS and fan curves of the A15, FA506QR or otherwise?
This is not a request for it because you don't listen, what I would like to know is if anything is legitimately in the pipeline. I don't wanna hear "thanks for your patience, please continue to be a lemming", cause that gets me no where. I am sick of living in hope that something may actually happen and I would love a proper answer.
I check for updates on MyASUS and Armoury every time I am on my laptop and there has been bugger all for months. Any time it's mentioned it's brushed off. Can one of you guys do a customer a solid, go ask some questions to see if anything is actually being done, be kind enough to disclose this information here so I can quit waiting for you to do something that by the looks of you clearly are not. Although I would be annoyed you aren't doing the right thing, I would know not to waste my time hoping and asking anymore.

For the love of god, I don't want a "Thanks insert BS here" or "please be patient" give me something solid.
3 REPLIES 3

Blake1
Level 10
Hi there,
If there is anything new, I will let you know actively.
So no reply from me...means no information about it.
Then no need to bother to post similar threads once a few days.
Sorry and thank you very much.

Ragnaraz690
Level 11
You say this, but you likely didn't actually go and ask a few questions to see if anything was in the pipeline.
Considering the generic responses I see a lot and the vast amount of products ASUS have, you wouldn't find and answer without looking or asking directly.
Which is why I asked that question so I don't have to keep coming and asking if anything will actually be done to optimise the machine. It is looking much more like ASUS cba to polish the product they released. All I want is confirmation of that.

If you have witnessed the threads you likely know why it irks me so much and why I would like at least one definitive answer, but again... I get thanks, wait for an update that will likely never come. Hell, if I actually got a message directly updating I would probably die of shock at this point lol

Nate152
Hi Ragnaraz690,

Blake is officially with ASUS and saying "no information about it" would tell me not to expect anything.

But, if enough people ask for something they usually listen. So, you're going to need more people to chime in who want the same as you to have a chance at getting it done.