04-01-2022 06:07 PM
10-24-2022 08:22 PM
10-25-2022 01:12 AM
10-25-2022 09:00 AM
Our tech team tested the motherboard at hand and the minimum cpu core voltage is 0.7V and don't have freezing issue.
Please refer to the testing screenshots below.
Could you please help to follow the steps below?
1. shutdown the pc and remove power cord. Then, clear cmos.
2. enter bios utility and press F5 & F10 to boot into windows
3. restart in windows and enter bios utility again to change to CPU voltage offset of -0.005. Then, save and boot into windows
4. Please check if it freeze at idle or low cpu usage tasks(like browsing or which apps do you run) and share us the scenario in detail.
5. How long does the freezing issue occur?
6. May I have a video when you try step 1-4 and the issue occurring?
Also, please check if your cpu is different from ours(please refer to the screenshot below.
If it is different from ours, we would suggest send RMA for further examination.
10-25-2022 06:25 AM
Can the tech team do a simple check: run cinebench stock and with 0.05 negative voltage offset? And provide results?
10-25-2022 06:21 AM
10-25-2022 07:59 PM
10-26-2022 11:47 PM