cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus TUF Z490 Wifi missing VCCSA

khronos666
Level 7
I have a question for this mobo, the VCCSA setting in bios doesn't show how much voltage it uses, I can only change the voltage. Also in windows, AIDA and HWiNFO can't detect the vccsa, it just isn't there unlike VCCIO, using HWMonitor it can detect but it shows 2.0v so it must be an error and doesn't reflect the bios setting. I'm using 10700KF cpu with this motherboard. Is it normal that this mobo lock the vccsa?
5 REPLIES 5

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi khronos666,
Do you mean there is the VCCSA setting in bios but no current voltage information? or there is no VCCSA setting in bios?
May I have the bios version and the photo of the bios setting you mentioned?
Thank you.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi khronos666,
Do you mean there is the VCCSA setting in bios but no current voltage information? or there is no VCCSA setting in bios?
May I have the bios version and the photo of the bios setting you mentioned?
Thank you.

Hello, yes there is VCCSA setting in bios but it doesn't show current voltage information.
Sorry for the late reply, here is the info you ask.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi khronos666,
Thank you for your reply.
May I double confirm the VCCSA setting you mean is CPU system agent voltage?
Is it also the same with bios all default settings(no OC)?

May I have the following information?
- the serial number of the motherboard via pm
- the brand and model name of your ram, graphics card, PSU, and OS drive
(Please check the specific model name of ram such as G.SKILL F4-4600C18D-16GTRG.)
- OS version and OS build
- screenshots of AIDA and HWiNFO
Thank you.

Hi STARRAIN,
I already PM you about the info you ask, here is the screenshot of the AIDA and HWiNFO showing info on voltage, as you can see both are missing VCCSA or CPU System Agent reading. It's the same thing on default bios, old bios version and latest bios with everything on stock without OC or XMP enable.

AIDA64

HWiNFO

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi khronos666,
Thank you for your information.
After consulted with our tech team, if some voltage information is not showing in the bios, that means the information is not supported for the model as the hardware design is different on each motherboard model.
Thank you.