cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog maximus xiii hero allo spegnimento del pc resetta i led

anthonyarnao
Level 7
buonasera nei giorni scorsi purtroppo con il maltempo usando il pc é saltata la luce da quel momento ho avuto il problema che ogni volta che spengo il pc o lo metto in ibernazione resetta le luci dei led una volta avviato e entrato nella schermata principale di windows li rimette i led come sono impostati su armoury create qual'e il possibile problema? io sto pensando che sia saltata la batteria tampone perchè se riavvio il pc sia con il tastino reset oppure riavvio da windows non perde i colori
536 Views
7 REPLIES 7

Nate152
Moderator
Hi anthonyarnao

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Have you tried using the Shutdown Effect in Armoury Crate? At the top left of Armoury Crate, click Device then click your motherboard.

Click the picture to make it bigger.

94525

Nate152 wrote:
Hi anthonyarnao

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Have you tried using the Shutdown Effect in Armoury Crate? At the top left of Armoury Crate, click Device then click your motherboard.

Click the picture to make it bigger.

94525



hello Nate152, the problem is not the effects at the shutdown because those work in the correct way, the problem is if I have set to say to computer on armoury create the fixed function green color as soon as I turn off the pc completely and turn it back on again with the rainbow colors and then as soon as it enters the home windows return to be green as if it does not keep the color memory but waits for it to start armoury

Nate152
Moderator
This must be normal as mine does the same thing, it does the rainbow effect when booting up, once booted into windows it sets my color.

Nate152 wrote:
This must be normal as mine does the same thing, it does the rainbow effect when booting up, once booted into windows it sets my color.


but before I jumped the light I already started with the color green and no rainbow, I swear I'm anxious because already two defective cards I had

Nate152
Moderator
Since it works the same for me, this must be how the new version of Armoury Crate works.

I wouldn't sweat it if all is normal once booted into windows.

Nate152 wrote:
Since it works the same for me, this must be how the new version of Armoury Crate works.

I wouldn't sweat it if all is normal once booted into windows.


better so then too many fixed for nothing you can see that the new version of armory does this jokeÂ*

STARRAIN
Level 12
Hi anthonyarnao,
Which effect do you select in shutdown effect?
Is the light color after shutdown the pc same as you select in shutdown effect? but it will be default rainbow color after turn it back on again and before boot into windows?
Did it occur after after any update or settings changed?
Are all items in update center all up to date? Does it also occur on 1402 with bios all default settings(no OC)?
Thank you.