cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG elite website problem

Sib3riX
Level 10
Im unable to register new products from Asus ROG. I also emailed eliterewards_support@asus.com but no reply for almost a month.

When i type SN and CN website pop error does not qualify.
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
**Moved to ROG Care**

I would specify product model and retailer you purchased from in order for ASUS staff to be more likely to help.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, Sib3riX.

Could you please provide your email, Serial number of the device and the purchase voucher (e.g., receipt or invoice) via PM?
Please be aware that since the request information contains personal information, it is not advised to disclose it.
I will assist you further.

Thank you.

Jiaszzz@ROG wrote:
Hello, Sib3riX.

Could you please provide your email, Serial number of the device and the purchase voucher (e.g., receipt or invoice) via PM?
Please be aware that since the request information contains personal information, it is not advised to disclose it.
I will assist you further.

Thank you.

All new products from CES 2023 wont register on website. My friend also tried. ASUS need to update their list for new devices.

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, Sib3riX.

Could you please provide the full model name as well as a screenshot of the "unable to register" message?*
Please send us detailed information via PM, including contact information, the serial number, and the purchase receipt, so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Its fixed i registered my products. Database is updated for elite website