cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Delta Headphones MIC problem

Voldemort
Level 9
Recently, when I use the voice chat in any game after every first boot my pc/laptop, headphone mic is really low. Repluging it fixes the problem, doesn`t matter if I use usb C or the adapter extension (normal usb3.0/2.0). Is this problem fixable or I have to unplug the connector and plug it every time I boot my pc ? I have all new drivers available installed, newest version of windows, bios, everything possible. Overal the headphones are 10/10, except this little problem that I have 😮

2) I installed sonic studio and now my sound effects are not working in armoury crate. I reinstalled drivers, programs, rebooted my system couple times, changed the usb cable (usb c), nothing works.... Now I can`t change Sound Optimization stuff - nothing is working. virtual surround, equalizer, bass boost etc. Please someone tell me how can I fix this ? I even reinstalled the firmware of the headset-same....
55 REPLIES 55

Nate152
You have to update to the latest version of Armoury Crate version 5.1.5.0, it's showing the current versions.

Tell me what happens when you click Update under Check for Updates.

nate152 wrote:
you have to update to the latest version of armoury crate version 5.1.5.0, it's showing the current versions.

Tell me what happens when you click update under check for updates.

nothing happens please check you dms.

Nate152
Thank you,

If Armoury Crate is not updating, use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center and uninstall Armoury Crate.

Select your operating system then click See all downloads, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.1.4.0 and run the updates.

Let me know if this gets Armoury Crate updated to version 5.1.5.0.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

If Armoury Crate is not updating, use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center and uninstall Armoury Crate.

Select your operating system then click See all downloads, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.1.4.0 and run the updates.

Let me know if this gets Armoury Crate updated to version 5.1.5.0.

dude, please stop trying to help me with this, I did everything more than 100 times, just stop and respond to my message which I sent you.

PCouture
Level 7

Hello,

If anyone else runs into this issue, I may have the solution. The headset has a physical mute on it. If you see a red light on the mic the physical mute is on. You need to press the volume control button directly in which will toggle the physical mute.

you must be trolling at 1000% lvl