Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero, System freeze

Snseven
Level 7
Dear friends at ASUS

I build a new rig with
ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Corsair Vengeance CMW64GX4M4D3600C18 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3600 MHz C18 Black RGB Pro
Corsair CP-9020138-EU HX850 80 Plus Plt. Fm Psu
Asus Geforce ROG-STRIX-RTX3060-O12G-GAMING 12GB Gddr6 192BIT Oc
Samsung 980 Pro 500GB for OS
Windows 11

I am a designer and work with mainly Adobe CC

I have the same problem some friends mentioned in the forum. System freezes while surfing, working and I need to make a hard reset to continue. Interesting thing is sometimes ctrl alt del works and ı can revert to my current work.

What may be the problem as I invested heavily on ASUS and desperately need your support

Thanks in advance.

Sinan
4 REPLIES 4

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi Snseven,
If you enable C-state setting in bios, although with bios all default settings, system will freeze while using browser and Adobe CC?
Does it also occur in idle without any apps running in background?
How often does it occur?(For example: If using Adobe CC for 20 mins, system will freeze every time.)
May I have the following information?
- the bios version
- the serial number of your motherboard and graphics card via PM
- OS version and OS build
- Which apps would be easier to face the freezing issue and their versions.
Thank you.

Did you ever get this resolved?

It also happens in my Setup, I don't know why this happens. I use BIOS 4206 BETA and it happens often. with BIOS 4006 it also happened frequently using the blender program, photoshop or some activated game and having the old programs running in the background. Frequently the processing frequency drops below 0.562 and I have to restart the PC. I currently use the most updated Windows 11 to date.
Warryor 3D

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi Warryor3D,
May I know how you check the processing frequency drops below 0.562 when system freeze?
Does it also occur on bios 4201 with bios all default settings?
Thank you.