cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Claymore II Numpad sometimes works unstable

emkdrl07
Level 10
Hey, i had updated clearly the the keyboard with armoury crate, but i have a problem. Sometimes the numpad light turns on by itself when the keyboard goes into power save mode even if the computer is turned off. I mean other part lights is off, numpad light stays on. I would appreciate if you let the software team know.

My PC System;
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X

Armoury Crate;
UWP: v5.0.11.0
Aura Set: 20210127
HAL: 1.1.69.0
HTML: 2.12.09
Device SDK: 2.01.26
Manufacturer software: 20.12.01
7 REPLIES 7

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi emkdrl07,
Do you mean even if the computer is shutdown(with PSU connected), numpad light stays on and other part lights is off?
Did it occur after Armoury Crate update or keyboard FW update?
Please check keyboard FW update in device page and the items in update center all up to date.
If it still occurs after update, have you connected to other computer but the issue still occurs?
Please share me screenshots in keyboard FW update and update center page.
Is the OS build 22000.438?
May I have the serial number of the keyboard via PM?
Thank you.

Answer 1: Yes, i mean even if the computer is shutdown(with PSU connected), numpad light stays on and other part lights is off.
Answer 2: I dont know, because I updated before using the product.
Answer 3: Yes, keyboard FW update in device page and the items in update center all up to date.
Answer 4: Yes it still occur after update. i dont have connected to other computer because sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't happen I can't wait for it.
Answer 5: Yes, i share it(my keyboard FW update and update center page) in this message.
Answer 6: My OS build is 22000.434.
Answer 7: I share you my serial number via PM.
Thank you.
Answer 8: Youre wellcome.
PS: There is a new update today and I just updated it. I will follow up, and let you know if the problem repeats.

Answer 5:

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi emkdrl07,
Thank you for your reply.
If the issue still occurs after the new update, may I have a new screenshot in update center page with English?
Please also check the keyboard FW and capture a screenshot in device page.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1039529/
Thank you.

emkdrl07
Level 10
Hey man, firstly thank you interested with me. But my problem persists after new update. It's really annoying. The keyboard goes into power saving mode and the numpad side turns on by itself even though the computer is off. While I was at work, my wife called me because keyboard opened on its own. When it is turned on that way, the numpad keys do not press. i have added youtube link about my problem.

Video about my problem
https://youtu.be/PrChyidcO5U

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi emkdrl07,
Thank you for your feedback and video.
I'll consult our tech team more about this.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi emkdrl07,
Thank you for your feedback and video.
I'll consult our tech team more about this.

Hey man, thanks.

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi emkdrl07,
Please help to check the PM.
Thank you.