cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory crate and aura sync

F1Aussie
Level 11
Hi all, I have noticed when syncing my device lighting in armory crate that there are speed settings with most effects but not colour cycle, does anyone know a workaround to change the speed of the colour cycling?
Cheers
2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hello, F1Aussie.

May I ask what devices you intend to set up for the effect? The motherboard, ROG Claymore II, or other devices?
Could you please provide the main motherboard model name and a screenshot of the Armory Crate Update Center?

Thank you.

Hello, F1Aussie.

May I ask what devices you intend to set up for the effect? The motherboard, ROG Claymore II, or other devices?
Could you please provide the main motherboard model name and a screenshot of the Armory Crate Update Center?

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, I have a helios case, strix x670e mobo, strix rtx 4090,thor 1200w psu, chakram x and claymore 2. They all sync up fine rgb wise but there is no option to change the time between colour changes on the color cycle option, there does seem to be a speed option with the other effects. I wasn't sure if there is meant to be one with colour cycle or not. I have attached some photos including the blank options on the right of the colour cycle screen.