cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.7 for Crosshair 7 Hero

DJ_Asthma
Level 8
Was wondering if there will be an updated uefi for the crosshair 7 hero (x470) boards, as the strix line got theirs and i thought they would be released together?
37 REPLIES 37

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi all,
We have reported the issue of download page to the concerned team.
I'll keep you updated if there is any news.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

STARRAIN@ROG wrote:
Hi all,
We have reported the issue of download page to the concerned team.
I'll keep you updated if there is any news.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi all,
The support site issue has been fixed, but it would take 1 day for country site to sync.
If country site is not working, please try global site first.
Also, please try with incognito window to reduce the impact of browser cache.
Thank you.

Site feedback is fast. But when do we get feedback on Bios updates?

STARRAIN_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Hi all,
Our tech team keep working on the bios update. The estimated time for AMD AM4 AGESA V2 PI 1.2.0.7 update is about the beginning of September.
The actual releasing time might change. Please stay tuned to our official support site.
Thank you.

r3dleh
Level 7
Thank you Asus for supporting finally my 5900x. Looking foward for the official update.
Asus Crosshair VI hero | AMD Ryzen 1700 | G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz CAS16 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seasonic S12II 620W | Ignorance is bliss!

neotokyo
Level 7
September? woah.
Remind me to not buy a flagship Asus motherboard ever again.

Really in September? Are you kidding? Even the worst B350 has received the update, I don't know if you realize that without that update we are bugs and constant stuttering with our Ryzen, I will hardly recommend ASUS again in the future for any of their products if even the high-end motherboards they are snubbed compared to cheaper stuff. :mad::mad::mad:

neotokyo wrote:
September? woah.
Remind me to not buy a flagship Asus motherboard ever again.

I've already ordered another motherboard from another oem. Unfortunately this is the only way to protest. I would understand if this was not a break/fix type of update but it is ... I cannot properly use my computer without the update so bye bye Asus.

bogdanr wrote:
I've already ordered another motherboard from another oem. Unfortunately this is the only way to protest. I would understand if this was not a break/fix type of update but it is ... I cannot properly use my computer without the update so bye bye Asus.

It's a shame to have to buy another AM4 MB this late with the AM5 platform right around the corner. The Crosshair VII bios is probably so full of hacks and workarounds their devs don't want to touch it with a 10 feet pole. Hence why they can't streamline AGESA updates for this motherboard like other manufacturers, or some of their others X4x0/X5x0 motherboards.